Imagination was a huge part of my childhood, and I believe that every child needs a space to let their imagination run wild. From picture books about fictional or real animals to articles about real children who are making a difference in the world in creative ways, my goal is to educate and inspire creativity through the power of good stories.
Below are some of the articles I have published in children’s magazines:
“Odd Donkey Out”
Clubhouse Jr. Magazine
June 2021 edition
Focus on the Family
All the animals on the farm have a special job, except the Little Donkey. He doesn’t lay eggs, make wool, or win ribbons. But when a coyote threatens the animals, the Little Donkey’s instincts kick in and surprises everyone!
- “Odd Donkey Out” in Clubhouse Jr. (June, 2021)
- “Taking the Next Step” in Unlocked for Teens (January-March, 2020)
- “Straining to Hear” in Devozine (January/February, 2020)
- “Training Horses to Heal Kids” in Fun for Kidz (November, 2019)
- “The Ripple Effect” in Clubhouse (December, 2018)
- “No Fear” in Devozine (May/June, 2018)
- “Planting Blessings” in Clubhouse (May, 2018)
- “Darkness” in Devozine (November/December, 2015)
- “Among the Shades of Gray” in 21 Days of Grace (2015)
- “Homecoming” in Country Roads Magazine (2010) – Fiction Contest Winner
Children’s Trade Books Represented by
Tara Gonzalez with Erin Murphy Literary Agency.
Member of the SCBWI since 2014.